A Chiropractic Adjustment is a procedure performed by a Chiropractor to adjust the alignment of the spine, or other joints in the body, to restore proper motion and improve function. It is typically done by using the hands to apply a sudden force to the joints, which helps to reduce pain, restore range of motion, and improve overall functioning. However, sometimes it is necessary to do a digital x-ray to further assess what is going on with your bones that could be causing your pain or discomfort.
Dr. Michael Myers has been a practicing chiropractor for the past 16 years, As a patient of Dr. Myers, you’ll be treated individually and with full attention to your specific needs; not being looked over as “just another patient.” Operating an office that is caring and family-oriented, giving you direct and immediate solutions to your pain is our top priority. Myers Chiropractic provides the best Chiropractic Services in Greensboro, North Carolina. Schedule Your Visit Today! – (336)-299-3230
5 Reasons To Have A Chiropractic Adjustment
- Reduce Pain: Chiropractic care can greatly reduce pain in the back, neck, and joints. Through adjustments, chiropractors can help to reduce inflammation, tension, and misalignment of the spinal column, which can help to reduce pain.
- Improve Mobility: Chiropractic adjustments can help to improve the range of motion and flexibility in the body. This can help to reduce pain and improve the overall quality of life by allowing people to move freely without restriction.
- Improve Posture: Regular chiropractic adjustments can help to improve posture by correcting any misalignments that may be present in the spine. Poor posture can lead to a variety of issues, such as chronic pain, fatigue, and headaches.
- Improve Athletic Performance: Chiropractic adjustments can help to improve athletic performance by reducing pain, improving mobility, and balancing the body’s musculoskeletal system. This can help to optimize performance, reduce the risk of injury, and improve the overall quality of life.
- Boost Immune System: Chiropractic adjustments can help to boost the immune system by improving circulation and reducing stress. This can help to reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
Chiropractic Adjustment FAQs
How Many Times Should You Get Adjusted By A Chiropractor?
This question depends on the individual’s health and lifestyle. Generally, the frequency of chiropractic adjustments is based on the patient’s response to treatment. It is essential to speak to your chiropractor to determine a treatment plan that works best for you.
How Do Chiropractors Know Where To Adjust?
Chiropractors are highly trained professionals and use various methods to determine where to adjust. These methods include a physical exam, neurological and orthopedic testing, muscle strength testing, and postural and gait analysis. They may also use imaging studies, such as x-rays, to locate areas of misalignment.
How Do You Know If Your Body Is Out Of Alignment?
Signs that your body is out of alignment can include pain, tightness, and discomfort in your neck, shoulders, back, hips, or feet. You may also experience frequent headaches, limited range of motion, or difficulty standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Benefits Of Chiropractic Adjustment
- Improve Range of Motion: Regular chiropractic adjustments can help improve the range of motion in your joints, which allows you to move more freely and with less pain.
- Improve Posture: Chiropractic adjustments can help improve posture by reducing tension in the muscles and joints. This helps to reduce strain on the spine and allows for a more natural posture.
- Pain Relief: Chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce pain in areas that are causing discomfort. This is done by gently manipulating the spine to reduce tension in the muscles and joints.
- Improve Nerve Function: By adjusting the spine, chiropractors can help improve the function of the nerves, which can help to improve overall health.
- Reduce Stress: Regular chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce stress levels by reducing the tension in the body and allowing for a more relaxed state.
- Improve Immune System: Chiropractic adjustments can help to improve the functioning of the immune system by releasing endorphins, which can help to fight off infection and other illnesses.
Myers Chiropractic Services
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Elderly/Senior Chiropractic Care
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care
- Sciatica Relief Care
- Car Accident Chiropractic Care
- Sports Recovery
Chiropractic Adjustment Resources
- Schedule Your Visit: www.triadchiropractor.com/contact-us/
- About Us: www.triadchiropractor.com/about-myers-2/
- Location: 1622 Stanley Rd #100 Greensboro, NC 27407 USA
Contact Myers Chiropractic Today!
Myers Chiropractic of Greensboro was founded on the principles of compassionate care, holistic care, innovative techniques, and an overarching love for patients and the Triad communities. We want our patients to walk away from our office feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Having confidence in knowing the way they are feeling will last. Like when you get new glasses and realize how the colors are crisper and clearer, we want our patients to realize how much they can accomplish without being held back by pain.
Schedule Your Visit Today! – (336)-299-3230