Exercise therapy is an important part of any overall wellness plan, and with the help of Dr. Myers, you can take advantage of the many benefits of Exercise Therapy to improve your health and well-being. Whether you’re looking to reduce pain, improve balance and coordination, or even reduce the risk of developing certain chronic illnesses, exercise therapy can help.
There are multiple benefits to Exercise Therapy. For starters, exercise therapy can help improve your range of motion and flexibility, this is especially important for people who suffer from chronic pain or have suffered an injury. By increasing your range of motion, you can reduce the severity of your pain and improve your overall physical functioning.
At Myers Chiropractic, we offer a wide range of exercise therapies to meet the needs of our patients. We understand that every individual is unique and requires a tailored approach to their exercise therapy plan. Our experienced team can assess your needs and create an exercise therapy program for your specific goals and abilities.
Let us help you get on the road to a healthier, happier you. Contact us today! – 336-299-3230
Exercise Therapy FAQs
What Is The Main Purpose Of Exercise Therapy?
The main purpose of Exercise Therapy is to reduce pain, improve mobility and flexibility, strengthen muscles, and improve overall health and well-being. Exercise Therapy can also be used to help with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, obesity, and depression.
What Is The Difference Between Exercise Therapy And Physical Therapy?
Exercise therapy may be used as part of physical therapy, but the two are distinct. Exercise therapy typically involves exercises to improve strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance, while physical therapy is more focused on restoring movement, reducing pain, and improving physical function.
Contact us today to learn more about Exercise Therapy – www.triadchiropractor.com/contact-us/
What are The Benefits of Exercise Therapy
- Improve physical and mental health: Exercise therapy can help improve your physical health, as it helps to strengthen muscles, improve cardiovascular health and increase flexibility. It can also help improve your mental health, as it can increase the release of endorphins, which are the “feel-good” hormones that are released when you exercise.
- Improve the quality of life: Exercise therapy can help increase your overall quality of life by improving your physical and mental health. It can also help reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Improve self-confidence: Exercise therapy can help increase your self-confidence, as it can help you feel better about yourself by improving your physical and mental health.
- Increase self-awareness: Exercise therapy can help increase your self-awareness by helping you to become more aware of your body and how it moves.
- Improve coordination and balance: Exercise therapy can help improve your coordination and balance, as it can help you to become more aware of your body and how it moves.
- Manage age-related issues: As you age, you may develop arthritis or osteoporosis. Exercise therapy can give you new ways to manage arthritic or osteoporotic conditions.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions: Exercise therapy can improve circulation, decrease blood glucose levels, and can prevent someone at high risk of diabetes from getting the disease.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury: Sports can increase your risk of physical injuries and certain exercises can be used to strengthen your body to prevent those injuries.
Schedule Your Visit Today! – www.triadchiropractor.com/contact-us/
What Are The Types of Exercise Therapy?
A typical exercise routine will be catered to a specific need or body part and can include:
- Range of motion (ROM) exercises to maintain and increase the range of motion. There are also ROM exercises and techniques to improve joint mobilization and soft tissue stretching. Types of ROM are passive, active and active assisted.
- Muscle performance exercises to increase muscle strength, power and endurance
- Postural exercises to improve your posture
- Balance and coordination exercises to help patients maintain their center of gravity while improving balance and coordination.
- Relaxation exercises to help patients with breathing methods and induce relaxation.
Myers Chiropractic Services
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Elderly/Senior Chiropractic Care
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care
- Sciatica Relief Care
- Car Accident Chiropractic Care
- Sports Recovery
Exercise Therapy Resources
- Schedule Your Visit: www.triadchiropractor.com/contact-us/
- About Us: www.triadchiropractor.com/about-myers-2/
- Location: 1622 Stanley Rd #100 Greensboro, NC 27407 USA
Contact Myers Chiropractic Today!
Myers Chiropractic of Greensboro was founded on the principles of compassionate care, holistic care, innovative techniques, and an overarching love for patients and the Triad communities. We want our patients to walk away from our office feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Having confidence in knowing the way they are feeling will last. Like when you get new glasses and realize how the colors are crisper and clearer, we want our patients to realize how much they can accomplish without being held back by pain.
Schedule Your Visit Today! – (336)-299-3230